Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Install Leopard Firewire Can You Install Leopard By Firewire Cord, From One Computer To Another?

Can you install leopard by firewire cord, from one computer to another? - install leopard firewire

I have an iBook and every 2 years the minimum requirements for Leopard, with the exception of a DVD player. So could also use a FireWire cable to install it from an Apple laptop with a DVD drive on another computer? I can install some programs Firwire cable, so I Did'nt know if I could work with Leopard.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Not possible.

EDIT: Sorry, there are other methods ... Apple and Microsoft requires that your operating system installed with a real disc in a DVD or CD to be ... If you really need to install Leopard, then repair or replacement of defective or missing your portable DVD player has.

The Oxymoron Is The Key. said...

does not work, sorry. Please do not thumbs down me

Post a Comment