Friday, January 1, 2010

Petite Casual Now That Petite Sophisticate Closed, Where Can I Find Small Dress Clothes, Size 0?

Now that Petite Sophisticate closed, where can I find small dress clothes, size 0? - petite casual

Hello, I live in the middle of nowhere. Is there a website or a store that has clothes for young women? I wear a 0 since expanded the size of everything. Not everyone is bigger over the years.

I wore clothes for girls, but their horrible. The size is too large to fit the hips, although it is a good thing because my hips, the pants are informed.

I can not go to New York, Chicago or any other major city you are actually getting a small business might be, I really need an online source or a store that has a website.

I'm trying to find work clothes to wear. I do not want junior pants are low waist short and ultra-modern. I teach students, and I have to business casual.

Sophisticated Petite was here, and has closed its doors. I bought a pair of size 0 in its exit from the sale of businesses, and they are actually a little bigger. 5,7,9-shops are used to, but too narrow.

Help ... Little Women UNITE!

1 comments:

Mrs.M said...

Try Ann Taylor Loft in Small. I also agree shopping in Banana Republic, J. Crew and Express. Hope this helps. I am also a petite woman. Good luck to you! :)

Post a Comment