Thursday, February 18, 2010

Abdominal Pain Pvcs Help Me Please I Have Many PVCs (heart Palps) And Chest/abdominal Pain After Eating, Any Ideas?

Help me please I have many PVCs (heart palps) and chest/abdominal pain after eating, any ideas? - abdominal pain pvcs

After lunch, I puffed up, belching a lot, a heart disease buttons that I am sure that this SVC, and I have a pain in the chest ... especially in the upper left quadrant, but sometimes in the back and my liver area. I have a history of SVT and had two ablation. My stools are very different from what it used to be light in color and of very different consistency. Every time you eat something I get this ... I am on Nexium for stomach ulcers ... could not all here? I am negative for H. pylori. Is it gallstones?

4 comments:

dulcern4... said...

It seems that a combination of things have happened. The change in bowel habits tend to be a source of the gallbladder. Belching, bloating and abdominal pain, tend to indicate potential problems with reflux. Arrhythmia and chest pain may lead to irritation from reflux caused connection be made, as well as possible to your heart ischemia. Every time you eat, the blood flow into the intestine for digestion and absorption of aid diverted. People with coronary artery stenosis or occlusion are often very sensitive to any deviation from the bloodstream (less blood and oxygen) to the coronary arteries and had chest pain and / or ischemia associated with cardiac arrhythmias. The best advice is to immediately follow with a cardiologist and gastroenterologist. So said a history of SVT, so that the heart is already very senDo not hesitate sitive differential diagnosis in obtaining necessary to prevent major problems. Good luck

Rose Tyler said...

Try to avoid spicy foods. Eat slowly (it takes about 20 minutes. "Eat the S rate!). Avoid lying down or bending the right way home after dinner. The more you tell your doctor.

The Dude said...

Go to your doctor!

ptmamas said...

Gallbladder .... Go see a doctor as soon as possible ... You only need to be seen, had the same .. You need to get an ultrasound of the gallbladder, just to ensure

Post a Comment