Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Turn Your Webcam Into A Spycam How Do I Turn My Built On "youcam" Webcam On?

How do i turn my built on "youcam" webcam on? - how to turn your webcam into a spycam

I have a new laptop and webcam built in, but ... When I was in the YouCam program that was already installed on my laptop, the message ...
NO VIDEO recognized. Please connect a video device in your camera uses a built-computer.es Please make sure the device is switched on.
PLEASE can someone help me? I just want this to work.

1 comments:

Col. J. of the Indigo Rebellion said...

You need to activate the camera, as a rule int he bios by the light, or a combination of FN and one of the keys F1-F12.

Let me explain:

Int the system BIOS before the computer starts, press the F2 key to all sorts of F3. Here you have to do exploration. do not worry, it's difficult to get anythign and future generations is now seriously on our computers.

Search for the option device or periferal. must be a list of hardware options available to them pressure. You the card reader, USB ports, WiFi, Toth blue Oyu, when all can see, our camera there. sure it is enabled, then save the BIOS and then restart Windows normally.

If unable to resolve this problem, you will find in Windows, yourKeyboard. find the Fn key, usually in the lower left corner near the Ctrl key and windows removed.

Well, while you press the FN key aspect in your F1-F12 keys at the top of the keyboard. You may need to switch the device on and off. was connected.

If your photo is on, you will receive a My Computer icon under "Dívčí other being" easy to recognize.

Hope this helps

Post a Comment