Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where To Get A Shiny Stone On Pokemon Soul Silver More Pokemon Diamond Questions?

More pokemon diamond questions? - where to get a shiny stone on pokemon soul silver

1. What are the best pokemon and their scope and pace of the 3 gyms Heart Home Canalave and Snowpoint

2.When I Eevee, without negotiation or migration

3. Does the shiny stones can be found, water, sun stone and rocks and stones all the

4.whats fastest way to train my pokemon

5.im trouble finding Munchlax Combee and women and all Iun Burmy honey tree in diamond and honey, so that the trees in some places I found THM

Pokemon 6.What the Kanto region, autonomous region and autonomous region of Hoenn jhoto I found without having to migrate or trade

7. If Ponyta in Diamond High Stunky, Wingull, Croagunk, and find other cool pokemon

8.I have been raised recently, and I want another Chimcharr in the crib until now I have egg on my PC, I Remoraid Burmy and well thought out, and I hoped that my race monferno Pokemon Fire with some prior work, an egg get Chimchar

Day 9 call: When the race I always get Pokemon Pokemon woman, child, why I used to get the boot either male pokemons

10.If I sasilor in my other saved files before recovering in Canalave I wouldnt be to the point where the fin or Cresselia Darkrai I mean, I had all the badges and I deafeated League why it is used to find myself Cresselia and Darkrai

11.in how the game will find master ball

A cloning 12.is case, if so, how can I do or cloning my pokemon pokemon towers while maintaining full

0 comments:

Post a Comment