Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Replacement Onkyo Antenna What Would Be Good Replacement Speakers For My Receiver?

What would be good replacement speakers for my receiver? - replacement onkyo antenna

I have an Onkyo HT-R340 with 5.1 speakers that came with a little shit. May sound impressive, but sometimes, especially when I watch a movie (in my PS3 Blu-Ray), so that the volume is always low during quiet talking scenes in which I hear a lot about what they say and when the action bubbling too much, so I returned it and then turn a person (the?).
Is it my speakers or the receiver itself. if it can (the beneficiaries of the fine, find someone with experience, the model # and tell me that?), what then would receive the best 5 1 with an impressive budget may be $ 300 (which of course the same problems as described above). Please create precise and sources, but please no web references.

1 comments:

Charles said...

These doa great job.

Post a Comment