Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Symptoms After You Pop Your Cherry Anyone Else Take B12??? Energy..feel Better?

Anyone else take B12??? Energy..feel better? - symptoms after you pop your cherry

Well .. I did some research, because in the last two years I have not felt so .. went to the doc .. .. and everything was ok, except my blood count was still low DOC led me to propose that the iron is anemic. The iron does not do what I felt .. and not raise the blood count. I felt very tired .. I had these red spots on my skin .. as small red bites .. Capillary hemangiomas? I also had heart palpitations, among others. So if you do not iron .. and after a year and a half to feel miserable Soo .. Finally, I looked at several medical books .. (I know that self-diagnosis is usually not good) What I found was that .. B12 can cause anemia, low blood cell and all the symptoms I had. So I went and gOT-B12 tablets at night .. I feel better this morning (a little more .. it was easier to raise energey ..) But I think the real question is, ... If someone B12 .. helped. . What has helped you .. and does not notice the side effects such as nausea, that ..???? It can also be taken with a normal daily vitamin? Thank you for your help .. =) I really hope that vitamin B12 works .. I was in my last test

0 comments:

Post a Comment