Saturday, December 12, 2009

Anterior Compartment Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Esle Had A Fasciectomy For Anterior Tibial Compartment Syndrome?? Are All Of Your Symptoms Gone?

Has anyone esle had a fasciectomy for anterior tibial compartment syndrome?? Are all of your symptoms gone? - anterior compartment syndrome more condition_symptoms

In 2000 I had a fasciotomy in both legs, because I had foot drop and diagnosed with compartment syndrome of chronic stress of the tibia. The recovery is brutal, but at some point to recognize, too, that my symptoms had returned. In 2003 I had a fasciectomy in both legs. I have a feeling in both legs in a row and my legs did not feel the same way as before. You wonder if anyone else has had the surgery and how they were / are postoperative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment