Monday, December 21, 2009

Embroidered Baby Bib What Sort Of Unusual, Cool, Or Retro Embroidered Designs Would You Want To See On Baby Bibs And Clothes?

What sort of unusual, cool, or retro embroidered designs would you want to see on baby bibs and clothes? - embroidered baby bib

It is a question of market research, honestly, no spam. Since I am a grandfather in about 5 months, I thought it would be fun to unusual designs for bibs and baby clothes to offer. The problem is that what I think is cool and hip is not to be cool and hip to the other.

For example, people like "cheesy" baby things like "I love Grandma", or rather Gothic designs? What is the significance of the ability to add personalization (names or monograms) products?

I get so many answers to these questions as possible so that you can make a variety of options available.

To get an idea of the concepts are currently very few http://www.coolbabycool.com Clock.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment