Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White Trench Coat For Plus Sizes $700 White Coat On Sale For $170- Good Deal Or Stupid Buy?

$700 white coat on sale for $170- good deal or stupid buy? - white trench coat for plus sizes

The $ 700 is a cloak of white wool from Italy for sale at Bloomingdale's for 170 $. It is a beautiful coat ..... Why so cheap? Well, that's one thing that it is a size 16 (which is my size!) And is completely white. It has a little dirt on it looks like someone fell on the floor. I am looking for, I need a new winter coat .... Bad I paid $ 400.00 my coat is exhausted 6 years old and completely coating it finally dropped and it is too small for me .. But I'm used to my black, but covered with cat hair and my cats are white.

Do you think this is a great jacket or buy into a nightmare of cleaning? Someone else has a coat of white wool?

0 comments:

Post a Comment