Friday, December 11, 2009

Imagine En Punta Cana Imagine That The Poem Which Follows Was Recently Discovered Among The Youthful Works Of A Well Known Poet?

Imagine that the poem which follows was recently discovered among the youthful works of a well known poet? - imagine en punta cana

The poem is unpublished and unknown. What 19 or 20 century British poet, or American thinking could have written this poem, and on what basis they conclude that? The poem is titled "Stealing Thunder described, and as a kind of acrostic poem, the first letter (the main lines of the poem), under the spell.

Midsummer long and hard on the whole, I alone
in the macabre thought, is a blunt instrument
Fear tapping, knock, knock gently on my door
so striking politely later at my door
Evenfall is now at hand, approached a morbid fear of death,
perhaps not an unexpected guest
Pathetic knock on my door to take me home,
For me its own
So I ungraced at the meeting seems to have the results, I welcome you,
Hail and
I Spend all those who today suffer in this way inquilini harmful.

1 comments:

sheepher... said...

Sorry, I'm really not a lot of poetry. But it looks like Edgar Allan Poe for me. very dark and macabre. Did you write?

Post a Comment