Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chocolate Chest Pain Can Badly Chest-pain (left Chest) Cause Diabetes?

Can badly chest-pain (left chest) cause diabetes? - chocolate chest pain

I have a few problems with my heart lately. When I was younger (13-14 I think), I started with pain in the chest, when I at random showers. I am a doctor and took a few tests, but there was nothing wrong at the time. And he tried again two years later and the same thing .. nothing. But my doctor told me I was getting close to diabetes, for some reason. I love candy () especially chocolate, but nothing bad. Well, I am still having chest pains in my left breast and was much worse. I'm 18 now. I do not know to feel stressed out or anything, but comes the pain, even when I laugh or I to rest / sleep. I have to hurt me on a strange, otherwise. It is just below the chest. ABIT I'm worried for them and hopefully get an answer. I think my doctor, because this has caused problems, even if I work or with friends. Sometimes they can barely cope with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment