Friday, December 25, 2009

Safety Working With Computers Does Anyone Know If There Has Been Research On Chemical Odors Released By Computers And The Safety?

Does anyone know if there has been research on chemical odors released by computers and the safety? - safety working with computers

My adult children often received your laptop for hours, emails, work, SMS, etc. When I was in the computer room where he works, I feel a strong smell from the laptop, the smell of plastic or chemicals . The team is hot, but it has installed a fan with high quality. I'm worried about the safety of inhaling the scent of chemicals. I could not explain what chemicals are released, security, and reports on this topic. All the scientific evidence is really popular. Please do not take into account, ideas or opinions, because we have many of us. We just want the facts. Many thanks to all participants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment